Monday, April 05, 2010

Another "media pundit" on "under powered" iPad

Kevin Anderson on Strange Attracktor Blog:
No content sharing on the app, which I’m assuming means you can’t bookmark or Tweet your favourite favorite stories, and you’ll have to buy and download the app every single week. There is also no indication that they will charge for their now free iPhone app or their website.

'Cmon! For God sake! I guess Mr. Anderson didn't do some research before he write this article. Worst, it seems he never heard about bookmarklet and how useful it is. Even using desktop class browsers, I constantly use bookmarklet to tweet and share articles I read from a web.
iPad can't share content like desktop OS we used to know, but that doesn't mean it can't share content.

I don't want to share my experience about what iPod/iPhone/iPod touch apps can do. Many other websites provide this information. For a start, I'll just suggest Mr. Anderson to watch iPad's video guided tour, and iPhone's TV ads. That should give him more understanding about what the iPad's capable of. That's not much for a research, does it?

Technorati Tags:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Google AdSense